WARNING DO NOT PROCEED IF YOU DO NOT ”WANT” TO VIEW CAYLEE ANTHONY’S AUTOPSY PICTURE!! —-I’ve had numerous requests to ”email” the autopsy skeletal remains picture of Caylee after I took the picture down.  Since then, I have been informed ”directly” that the Judge has approved this particular picture.  It is”forensic” in nature and one which has been ”approved” to be published.  Hold off on your complaints, because if you have ”viewed” this article you have no right as you were justly warned!

PHOTO - PROPERTY OF ORLANDO SENTINEL

Short URL: http://www.cayleedaily.com/?p=26981

856 Comments for “WARNING Graphic – Autopsy Picture of Caylee Anthony Untouched (Forensic Evidence)”

1. eva

WARNING DO NOT PROCEED IF YOU DO NOT ”WANT” TO VIEW CAYLEE ANTHONY’S AUTOPSY PICTURE!! —-I’ve had numerous requests to ”email” the autopsy skeletal remains picture of Caylee after I took the picture down. Since then, I have been informed ”directly” that the Judge has approved this particular picture. It is”forensic” in nature and one which has been ”approved” to be published. Hold off on your complaints, because if you have ”viewed” this article you have no right as you were justly warned!

PHOTO – PROPERTY OF ORLANDO SENTINEL
    Short URL: http://www.cayleedaily.com/?p=26981

855 Comments for
    “WARNING Graphic – Autopsy Picture of Caylee Anthony Untouched (Forensic Evidence)”Jeannie
    September 13, 2012 – 8:47 am
    Juror #2

What do you mean you shouldn’t have to connect the dots? What do you think you were there for, to have a video of Casy killing Caylee. Use your brain and think. You heard the opening statement of Bozo and took it as fact. Hellooo, he lied just as Casey did. Did any of you really listen to the evidence? I’m still upset she is running loose but I know she’ll get her’s eventually.

mjaboston
    September 13, 2012 – 10:14 am
    juror #2
    September 7, 2012 – 1:29 pm

Did the prosecution expect us to connect the dots.
    That wasn’t our job.
    ===================================
    Hi everyone,
    And that’s the real problem, juror #2. (which, by the way, I don’t think you are) You people didn’t know what your job was! Were you even listening to the Prosecution? If you were, you wouldn’t have made the statement that you weren’t even sure WHO the caregiver of precious Caylee was!!! How ignorant can 12 people be?

Shane
    November 22, 2012 – 1:05 am
    Juror#2: If you truly are Juror #2, THANK YOU ! You did the job that you SHOULD have done! Hold your head up high because you reached the right decision. I never thought Casey was guilty and I still don’t. Casey deserves to be a free woman.

Sara
    December 26, 2012 – 10:20 pm
    So..a..body…left..in..the..woods…buried?……I..dont..understand..why..she..is..just..bones….Can..a..body..decompose…that…fast?

Mya mpore
    January 20, 2013 – 12:31 am
    Sad,her mom need to die

Suzi
    March 11, 2013 – 11:02 pm
    I think it’s so sad, even today when I think about how precious her life meant to so many people and no justice was served. I truly believe that Casey used chloroform to knock out her child to go out at night to party, and as usually her daughter would wake up in the mornings maybe feeling somewhat groggy or dizzy and confused or even sick but,nonetheless, it became a repeated pattern over and over and eventually the results lead to one morning that her daughter just didn’t wake up!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Suzi is kinder to skanky than I am.

I don’t believe it was an “abuse accident”, a scene where yes skanky was abusing Caylee, knocking her out with chloroform leaving her to sleep it off in trunk while Mama bed and bar hopped……

I think skanky did it on Jun 16/08 after 2:51 pm after she googled “fool proof suffocation”, I prefer to believe skanky did “mercifully” intentionally knock Caylee out with chloroform and xanax THEN deliberately duct taped the unconscious Caylee’s airways shut. Video surveillance shows her happily, cozily strolling with her latest boytoy Tony at 6:00 pm Jun 16/08. Caylee’s corpse was only just cooling.

Afiseaza emoticoanele Locco.Ro

Click to Insert Smiley

SmileBig SmileGrinLaughFrownBig FrownCryNeutralWinkKissRazzChicCoolAngryReally AngryConfusedQuestionThinkingPainShockYesNoLOLSillyBeautyLashesCuteShyBlushKissedIn LoveDroolGiggleSnickerHeh!SmirkWiltWeepIDKStruggleSide FrownDazedHypnotizedSweatEek!Roll EyesSarcasmDisdainSmugMoney MouthFoot in MouthShut MouthQuietShameBeat UpMeanEvil GrinGrit TeethShoutPissed OffReally PissedMad RazzDrunken RazzSickYawnSleepyDanceClapJumpHandshakeHigh FiveHug LeftHug RightKiss BlowKissingByeGo AwayCall MeOn the PhoneSecretMeetingWavingStopTime OutTalk to the HandLoserLyingDOH!Fingers CrossedWaitingSuspenseTremblePrayWorshipStarvingEatVictoryCurseAlienAngelClownCowboyCyclopsDevilDoctorFemale FighterMale FighterMohawkMusicNerdPartyPirateSkywalkerSnowmanSoldierVampireZombie KillerGhostSkeletonBunnyCatCat 2ChickChickenChicken 2CowCow 2DogDog 2DuckGoatHippoKoalaLionMonkeyMonkey 2MousePandaPigPig 2SheepSheep 2ReindeerSnailTigerTurtleBeerDrinkLiquorCoffeeCakePizzaWatermelonBowlPlateCanFemaleMaleHeartBroken HeartRoseDead RosePeaceYin YangUS FlagMoonStarSunCloudyRainThunderUmbrellaRainbowMusic NoteAirplaneCarIslandAnnouncebrbMailCellPhoneCameraFilmTVClockLampSearchCoinsComputerConsolePresentSoccerCloverPumpkinBombHammerKnifeHandcuffsPillPoopCigarette