Jodi Arias Even Lied to Her Diary After Travis Alexander Was Dead

Jodi arias Trial uPdates/latest news….

SOURCE: ABC NEWS JANUARY 17, 2013

Short URL: http://www.cayleedaily.com/?p=30754

258 Comments for “Jodi Arias Even Lied to Her Diary After Travis Alexander Was Dead”

1. ๑۩ dee ۩๑

Sal
    January 22, 2013 – 11:02 am
    ………….
    Seriously? If that has ever happened to me it went unnoticed. Kind of funny… cue, Twilight Zone music Grin

2. ๑۩ dee ۩๑

Sal
    January 22, 2013 – 11:05 am
    ………..
    You are too funny! :)

3. ๑۩ dee ۩๑

Sal
    January 22, 2013 – 11:05 am
    ………..

4. kookooznest

I think the story goes that Travis was involved in the Prepaid Legal (PPL) thingy, & she got involved in it & met him through it, while she was living w/this other b/f & she latched onto Travis immediately, dumping her live-in b/f & manipulating Travis to sponsor her baptism into Mormanism .

5. Sal

๑۩ dee ۩๑
    January 22, 2013 – 11:18 am

Sal
    January 22, 2013 – 11:05 am
    ………..
    ———————————————–
    LOL
    Oh, we all remember that mjusic! Those who were alive then, anyway.
    That music is appropriate for the strange minds and actions of both the arias and the trampthony. eeeeeeerie
    Rolls Eyes Sal

6. ๑۩ dee ۩๑

Sal
    January 22, 2013 – 11:33 am
    ………….
    I thought it appropriate for you this morning. What with all the ads you think you’re seeing. LOL

7. Sal

kookooznest
    January 22, 2013 – 11:22 am

===========================
    And then – - – she drove all the way from murdering Travis in Arizona to hop into bed with Ryan in Utah. Is fickle the appropriate word? Was she now grooming Ryan to move in with for her Blla Vita?
    I wonder what the Mormons think of this whole situation.
    Very sad, Sal

8. Sal

But, dee, I am seeing the ad!
    I copied and pasted the LegalShield from the top right hand corner of this page. BTW, it is still there
    —————————————–
    Sal
    January 22, 2013 – 10:47 am

Do y’all have a Legal Shield ad on the upper right hand side of this page on the Caylee Daily? Or maybe just me since I read the review? Big Brother is watching!

LegalShield® Official
    LegalShield.com
    Everyone Deserves Legal Protection. Worry Less. Live More.

9. ๑۩ dee ۩๑

You know Sal, I was just thinking. Maybe it’s your security settings. Go to tools and check your options. You should be able to block add-ons and prevent websites from tracking your computer.

10. Moo (GA)

No, I have the Legal Shield add on my TCD page also. It popped up there after I clicked on your link, Dee, the reviewopedia link.

Sal, you might be crazy but you aren’t stupid ;) lol

11. Sal

Moo (GA)
    January 22, 2013 – 11:53 am
    =============================
    Gracias, Moo!
    We can blame dee!!!!

Just kidding, dee. I didn’t know I might have control over what pops up though. I will try it later. I have a Doctor appointment shortly and better finish getting ready.

Hugs, Moo and dee,
    Sal ♥ ♥

12. ๑۩ dee ۩๑

I too went to their site and did not get their add here at CD.

Sal, I’m sure you knew I was just kidding with you. I never doubted you were seeing it. We have discussed this in the past. :)

Also check your privacy setting in the tool options.

13. ๑۩ dee ۩๑